Last updated January 2022
Thank you for choosing to visit TES WEBSITE AND THE PLATFORM [edit as appropriate]
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [ TES email address – PRIVACY@TES.TEAM].
When you visit our Website and the platform [ TES Website and the platform url ](the “Website and the platform“), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services“, which include the Website and the platform), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information.
In this privacy statement, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy statement that you do not agree with, please discontinue using our Services immediately and please make us aware of your concerns.
This privacy statement applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and the platform and platform ”PlanDeck”), as well as any related events and activities of TES.
Please read this privacy statement carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website and the platform or otherwise when you contact us directly seeking information or advice.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and with the Website and the platform, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal information provided by you. We collect names, phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses in order to contact you and respond to your queries.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate at that time, in order to enable our response.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website and the platform and the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and the platform and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and the platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect some information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
· Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and the platform and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website and the platform (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use).
· Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website and the platform.
Cookies which are essential to the operation of our Website and the platform will function as a default. For all other, non-essential cookies, you will be offered the opportunity to accept or decline such cookies when you first visit our Website and the platform. This is in compliance with our obligations under the GDPR and Irish ePrivacy legislation.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Website and the platform for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
· To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
· To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a legal or data disclosure request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
· To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to you. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service or introduce you to a trusted third party.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
· Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
· Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
· Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of that contract.
· Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a summons (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, employment, labour relations or other legal requirements).
No processing purpose in this statement will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 5 years.
o Active accounts data will be kept of duration of membership + 12 months
o Free Members
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information which we process.
However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website and the platform is at your own risk.
You should only access the Website and the platform within a secure environment. Further, you should only share with us the minimum personal information in order to avail of our services.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These include the right
(i) to request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information,
(ii) to request rectification or erasure of some or all of your information;
(iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and
(iv) if applicable, to invoke data portability.
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to, or restrict, the processing of your personal information.
To make such a request, please use the contact details* provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which we have conducted prior to its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible but nevertheless within one month of receipt.
If you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to raise a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission at www.DataProtection.ie.
[This text may change as new TES entities/branches are established elsewhere ONLY IF local chapter have BOD / Management].
Truway Holdings Ltd UK will be nominee. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [need co.uk email]
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, Greater London WC2H 9JQ
7. UPDATES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may, from time to time, update this privacy statement. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible.
If we make material changes to this privacy statement, we will inform you by prominently posting a notice of such changes. We encourage you to review this privacy statement frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
If you have questions or comments about this privacy statement, you may email us at [ TES email address – PRIVACY@TES.TEAM].